A.K.A. Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. insists upon the highest standards for secure transactions and protection of your Personal Information and its privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
A.K.A. Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. is committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy.
Information You Provide to Us We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, items requested (for delivery services), delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide. Information We Collect Through Your Use When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Information: When you use the Services for placing order(s) or delivery, we collect precise location data (GPS and network-based). If you permit the A.K.A. Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. app/website to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system ("platform"), we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background to send retail store's promotion. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address in order to make the app/website faster.
- Contacts Information: If you permit the A.K.A. Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. app/website to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform or website, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book on the device to facilitate social interactions through our Services. We may use the said information to check if the user is connected with network or not and to let user call in case if user taps on contact number.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, order(s) placed, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person. We may access information for data caching and making the app faster.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information to retrieve running apps and to improve performance. We may access information to find accounts on the device such as directly call phone numbers, read phone status and identity.
- Call and SMS Data: Our app/website facilitates communication between Users and Customer Support. In connection with this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties' phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message and sending OTP(s).
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services. This information may be used to check network connection, receiving data from internet, prevent device from sleeping, enable reading phone status and viewing Wi-Fi connection.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of A.K.A. Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address. Credit Card, Debit Card and Banking Information A.K.A. Chemicals Pvt. Ltd . does not collect or store Credit Card or Debit Card or any of your banking information as it is directly transmitted through the payment gateway provider to the payment network or bank.
In order to take advantage of some features of the site, you must register and create a member account which is free of any cost. An online registration form may require you to provide information such as your name, email address, and a password. Your password is a component of our security system. As such, it is your responsibility to protect it. Do not share your password with any third parties. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should change it immediately.
2. Technologies That Allow Us To Customise Your Experience On A.K.A. Chemicals Pvt. Ltd
We use various technologies to collect information relating to your visit to our website, such as the Uniform Resource Locater (URL) that referred you to our website, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, etc. This enables us to enhance and customise your experience on our website. For example, we may collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address identifying your computer or device and indicating your geographic region for statistical purposes. In some instances, we may use these technologies in combination with the personally identifiable information you provide on the website. These technologies may provide a variety of information such as whether you have visited A.K.A. Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. before. They also may enable you to save your preferences. Each technology is explained below.
Social Sharing Features
Your Choices Account Information
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online or in-app account. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
A.K.A. Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. will comply with individual's requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law. Location Information We request permission for our app's collection of precise location from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. Contact Information We may also seek permission for our app's collection and syncing of contact information from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations. If you initially permit the collection of any information, you can later disable it by changing the settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our Services.
Changes to the Statement
We may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.